Friday, February 20, 2009

The Worst Dinner Party Experiences

Imagine going to a dinner party and being asked to chip in for the costs once the meal was done?

Or your host knowing your a vegetarian and taking delight in telling you you have just eaten some meat? Or this poor woman:

"I had dinner with my in-laws for the first time (first time we met, too), and when they were setting the table up and passing out plates they served me last. Then, they hardly spoke the whole time, didn't ask me anything about myself, and only gave short answers to any questions I asked. It was probably the most horrible, awkward night of my life."

These are just some of the bad experiences people have had ..

Let's Dish: What's the Worst Party Foul You've Witnessed? | Party Foul, Hostess Etiquette, let's dish | YumSugar - Recipes, Menus, Food & Wine

To your successful dinner parties!

Randa
The Hostess with the Mostess
Blogged with the Flock Browser

No comments: