Monday, June 7, 2010

Cheat's dinner party - Telegraph

OK - it's been a while since I've been able to post anything so what a good way to start with the favorite Telegraph column I share when I can.

Why do I love the Cheat's dinner party ideas? Because they always offer great contemporary recipe ideas which are affordable. recipes are included as is the one hour schedule to get your three courses prepared..

How does this menu sound to you?:
Starter Pea crostini
Main course Lamb with almond and Dijon crust and Jersey Royals

Pudding Wine-steeped apricots and raspberries





Cheat's dinner party - Telegraph
Blogged with the Flock Browser

7 comments:

Annie Nichols said...

I am the author of Cheat's Dinner Party and I love the fact you are so enthusiastic about the column! Thank you.

I also have a blog, so come look when you have a chance.
Warmest wishes
Annie Nichols
http://hotmealsnow.wordpress.com/

Hotel in Brugge said...

Amazing your idea for dinner party . really cool your thought and nice article use . so thanks

CMS Websites said...

Thanks for great posting

Unknown said...

beautiful photo!too many interesting things Dog training

Freelance SEO said...

wonderful dinner party

Luxury Hotels said...

what is sweet post

property dealer in Delhi said...

wow thanks for sharing