Sunday, November 18, 2007

Dinner party ideas - there are so many!

I was thinking last night about when I might run out of fresh dinner party ideas and then it dawned on me...

The answer is never - people have never run out of a story line for a book or for a film nor do they run out of tunes for a brand new song. And yet, you'd think that every script or melody had already been used.

Ideas can be infinite and I hope you get some new dinner party ideas from my blog.

I intend to keep adding ideas for themes and tips and stories so I hope you keep coming back here! And if you have a great idea, please share it.

To check ideas so far, simply look at the right hand column titled "category". You will see a range of dinner party ideas in the form of themes.

And to remember new ideas yourselves, my advice is write them down..



Stay tuned for more dinner party ideas soon.

Randa
The Hostess with the Mostess

No comments: